Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Fall 2015

 I'm ji young.
my last name is kim.
Among them, i'm a gyeongju kim.
My ancestor is king jinheung.
He was replaced by the national organization because he reorganized the hwarando.
Besides, his accomplishments are a lot.
So, he had his moments in the 6th century.
I'm proud of him. 

--------------------------------------
Hyun Se Ji

My ancestor’s name is Hyun dam yoon
He was suppressed a ‘Revolt of the Jo-wi-chong’ at 1174 years
Originally Hyun dam yoon was powerful tribes and performance a great power
But they gained the force more powerful after 1174
In addition,  His second son ‘Hyun ihu’ was pass the civil service examination at 1186

Peter !
My family name is not common.
So searching about my ancestor is very difficult... :-(
but I can answer now this question “Who is your ancestor?”
Thank you! ^^


---------------------------------------
Cha Sun Hee
Let me introduce my ancestor's changed first name history.
My ancestor name is "Cha hyo jeon".
His father's first name is "Ryu", but grand father is "Cha"
First name "Cha" became again from "Cha" to "Ryu"
Explain the reason that first name changed many times
When "Cha seung saek" is mount the high office,"The late king" killed to other king.
So, he withdrawed from his office and prepared for biting his glove for "The late king"
But he losed his revenge, he changed first name and stayed in hiding
Then, changed "Ryu" the similarly same mean
"Ryu cha dal" in his day changed again "Cha"
His name includes "Ryu" and "Cha"
He and his two sons distinguished ourselves assist with "Wang jian"
At this time, first name changed again "Cha"
Therefore, "Cha" and "Ryu" are same blood relative.

ps. Peter! my ancestor is "Cha hyo jeon"
But I have no information about him because he is no famous
So, I'm investigating my ancestor's changed first name history.
---------------------------------------------------------
Shin ji eun
I have been trying to find out something about my ancestors.
​His name is SINDON.
Although he was of low class by birth, he became a monk  thanks to his outstanding talent.
He was a kind-hearted and wise.
The  monk governed his people well.
By the authority of monk, many prisoners were set free.
The monk expand his sphere of influence.
​But,coruption cases were revealed file by file.
The result of this tortuous policy was the complete loss of the public's confidence.
The authority of the once mighty monk rotted away.
​He died by hand of another man.
---------------------------------------------------------------
 kwon hyo young
I think My family history begins from General Kwon-yul. He is my ancestor. Because his family name is same me “kwon” Actually, It may or may not be true. But, I hope that it is true. Why? Kwon-yul is great man in korea’s history. In 1593, Japanese Navy broke into Haengju Mountain Fortress in Hanyang. He led his team to victory as head of team. This is Siege of Haengju, which is called one of the 3 a sweeping victory with a battle at Hansan Island, Jin-ju bloody battle. So, He is hero in korea.  Likewise, I expect that i become a great man in Korea. I want to dedicate our country.  I feel very proud to be same family name.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Park so hee
나의 조상은 박혁거세이다
그는 알에서 나왔고 온 세상을 밝히라는 뜻에서 이름을 혁거세라고 지었다.
그는 13세에 왕위에 올랐고 조선(예전대한민국) 그당시, 서라벌을 다스렸다
다른나라가 신라에 쳐들어왔으나, 들판에 곡식이 그대로 널어져 있는 것을 보고 도덕을 잘 지키는 나라라고 하여 스스로 물러갔다




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lee You Jin
The first king of the Joseon Dynasty, Lee Seong-gye
My ancestor, Lee Seong-gye is a famous person what every people Know.
He founded Joseon Dynasty as the first king.
Since he was young, he very smart and he was excellent in martial arts.
Above all, he had tremendous archery skills. So nobody can overtake him.
Also, he has no authority over his subordinates.
And he governed his people well. So he was supported by every people.
I respect him and I want to be like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment